Maintenance and cleaning of leather upholstery Sofas
- Vacuum the sofa as often as possible.
- Moisturize the leather at least one a year with moisturizing leather cream, If is with anti-stain moisturizing leather cream better. The leather becoming extremely dry will recover its elasticity by using special cream.
- Do not place the furniture to close of heat sources (radiators, lamps, …) respect a minimum distance of 40cm and keep away from direct sunlight. It could result of damage and vary the leather qualities, as well as cause cracking and loss of colour.
- The sofa is design to support normal efforts. The guarantee does not cover:
1.- Do not drag by pulling from the cushions, it come apart. .
2.- Do not stand up on it; you can damage the structure and the suspensions.
3.- Do not sit on arm, you can break it.
4.- Do not drag it you can pull the legs away.
- Stain cleaning: The best is act quickly in it:
1.- For liquid spills, soak up quickly with a dry cloth. Next us a fresh cloth with special cleaning agent for leather, or lacking that some water and neutral soap and dry completely with a dry cloth.
2.- For oil stain, use talcum powder on the affect area and let it act for an hour. Next clean the area with a soft brush. Use a fresh cloth with special cleaning agent for leather, or lacking that some water and neutral soap and dry completely with a dry cloth.
3.- For loss of colour or persisting stains, seek professional cleaning assistant. Note: The leather finish can be affected by the solvents from cleaning agent and cosmetics as well as from alcoholic drink of high graduations.
Nota: Los acabados de la piel pueden verse afectados por disolventes presentes en productos de limpiezas o por manchas de bebidas alcohólicas de alta graduación.